Sunday, November 5, 2017

Unidentified Photographs of African-American People in Lanier-Fajoni Collection

There a couple dozen unamed photographs of African-American people in the Lanier Fajoni Collection. His collection is at the Center for Southeast Louisiana Studies,  I hope by posting them, someone may recognize their family member and post their name. Over a decade ago, I met a contributing writer, who's name I can't remember contacted me about a man named Robert Vernon who had the collection in his care. I sitting here typing and trying to recall her name. I know she was a school teacher who wrote about genealogy and family history in the Tangi Digest Newspaper weekly. She published a different photograph weekly to see if anyone could identify someone in the photograph or identify the person in the photograph. Please email me at afrigenah@yahoo. com, if you have any information that could be helpful.

Photo Credits
Lanier-Fajoni

Photo Credits: Lanier Fajoni Collection


Photo Credits: Lanier Fajoni Collection




Photo Credits:
Lanier-Fajoni Collection


Photo Credits:
Lanier-Fajoni Collection