Friday, August 6, 2021

Thomas Willie Richardson: Son of Thomas and Emma Louise Gordon

Thomas Willie Richardson
and wife Mytle Johnson
Photo Courtesy: Karmaede1
My maternal great grandfather Thomas S. Richardson met and married my maternal great-grandmother Emma Vining Richardson. Prior to married Emma, he had a son with Emma Louise Gordon. I never heard the generation before me speak of Thomas Willie Richardson. He was born in 1900 in Amite or St. Helena  Parish. Thomas died in 1988 in Tuscarawas, Ohio at the age of eighty-eight. He was married to Myrtle Johnson and they had one son. 

His siblings were; Josephine Richardson Harrell, Rosabell Richardson Moore, Alexander Richardson, and Alma Richardson Gordon. 

I was happy to meet our cousin Karmede1 through Ancestry. She and her family lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment